Campaign dates: October 31-November 9, 2017
UBC is offering free flu shots to all students, faculty and staff between October 31-November 9. Getting the flu shot is your best protection from catching and spreading the flu.
This communications toolkit has been prepared for each department/unit to use in promoting the central flu clinics. From newsletter content to printable posters, you can find and download content here that suits your audience needs. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us anytime:
RMS Administration & Finance, Manager
Learn more about the flu clinics at rms.ubc.ca/flu.
Please include in your communications material the week of October 23, 2017
- Newsletter copy: Please include this write-up in your department/unit newsletter.
- Social media copy: Use these tweets to share information with your social media followers.
- Digital signage: Please add to rotation if you have a digital signage.
- 11×17 poster: Print this poster for your office or work area.
- Fillable 11×17 poster: Do you want to encourage people to head out to a specific nearby clinic? Use this poster to fill in the specific clinic details.
- Image files: These images can be included in newsletters, websites, and/or emails, as needed.
To be delivered by campus mail
The items below will be delivered to your office the week of October 9, 2016.
- 11 x 17 posters: Please post on doorways, bulletin boards, and high-traffic walkway areas.
- Ensure that your team is aware of this information and upcoming events.
- Do you need to add this to your team meeting agenda?