Campaign dates: October 17 – 20, 2016
On October 20th at 10:20 a.m., we encourage everyone to participate in the 2016 Great British Columbia ShakeOut earthquake drill by practicing DROP! COVER! HOLD ON!
The ShakeOut BC communications toolkit has been prepared for each department/unit at UBC. ShakeOut BC brings awareness to earthquake preparedness, and we hope you can help us promote this province-wide event. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us anytime.
Learn more about earthquake preparedness at rms.ubc.ca/seismic.
Please include in your communications material the week of October 17, 2016
- Newsletter copy: Please include this write-up in your department/unit newsletter.
- Email copy: Please distribute this information to all building users within your department.
- Digital signage: Please add to rotation if you have a digital sign on the UBC network.
- 8.5 x 11 poster: Available for print for desktop printers.
- 2 x image files: Can be included in newsletters, websites, and/or emails, if needed.
To be delivered by campus mail
The items below will be delivered to your office the week of October 17, 2016.
- 11 x 17 posters: Please post on doorways, bulletin boards, and high-traffic walkway areas.
- Bookmarks: Please distribute as you see fit, or leave at reception.
- Do you need to set up a meeting with your team to answer questions and provide an overview?
- Ensure that your team is aware of this information and upcoming events.